Welcome to the Handmade Holidays blog hop! I'm so excited to share my project with you today! If you are a FOODIE then you will love my crafty project today!
Be sure to read all the way to the end for a fun GIVEAWAY of over $600 in craft supplies. A list of participating blogs is also listed below. Now let's get this crafty party started!
This hop is all about sharing handmade gift ideas. There are over 80 ideas and tutorials from bloggers and manufacturers. You will truly enjoy this creative hop!
Today I am showing you a fun way to make a "foodie bucket".
- 1 recycled box
- doily, fabric flower, baker's twine, stuffing for your box
- watercolors or gelatos
- digital stamps
- mason jar and show toppers lid
- hole punch, adhesive, washi tape, clear gift bag
- some yummy food
Here's how to make your own:
1. Grab a recycled box and cut the flaps off the sides. This will make it easy to fit into a clear gift bag.
2. Add some color to your doily by using watercolors or gelatos. I used doilies from SRM Stickers.
3. Adhere your doily to the top inside flap of your box. Add a fabric flower.
4. Use a digital stamp to add a foodie sentiment to your labels. I used some fun ones from the "Cray Cray" set from Kellie Stamps. I opened the file in Microsoft Word and printed on kraft cardstock.
Be sure to punch a hole in each tag. You can also add colorful washi tape to one of the tags.
The colorful lid on my mason jar is from Cosmo Cricket. You can find them here!
I hope you enjoyed my yummy craft project. And I wanted to give a huge thank you to all of our sponsors.
Continue on the hop by following the links below. Also be sure to keep reading to enter the giveaway!
We are giving away over $600 in prizes to make this holiday handmade. How cool is that?
Be sure to enter using the widget below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway